Don’t you love Restaurant week? Well, Caren West Public Relations (CWPR) works with so many restaurants they can organized their OWN Restaurant week. The Atlanta-Based lifestyle firm plans their second annual event, starting Saturday. It features lunch and dinner special at dining spots across the city.
“When we founded Caren West PR almost eight years ago, we made a promise to go above and beyond to create opportunities that showcase, elevate and support our community and all of the wonderful people and businesses that make it so special. Our team is honored to work with so many fantastic restaurants and created CWPR Restaurant Week last year to both celebrate our restaurant partners and show off what we love about each unique brand,” says Caren West, President of Caren West PR.
CWPR Restaurant Week is Saturday, June 22 through Saturday, June 29. Three-course prix fixe menus range from $15 to $35 at 19 of Atlanta’s favorite dining and social destinations:
- The Albert – Inman Park
- Bone Lick BBQ – West Midtown
- Cucina Asellina – Midtown
- Cypress Street Pint and Plate – Midtown
- D.B.A. Barbecue – Virginia-Highland
- Diesel Filling Station – Virginia Highland
- The Drafting Table – Old Fourth Ward
- Eddie’s Attic – Decatur
- Genki Noodles and Sushi – Buckhead, Virginia Highland
- The Prado in Sandy Springs
- Park Bar – Downtown
- Pizzeria Vesuvius – Old Fourth Ward
- P’cheen – Old Fourth Ward
- The Real Chow Baby Ponce – Poncey-Highland, West Midtown, Mall of Georgia
- Sidebar – Downtown
- STK – Midtown
For more details, visit the official CWPR Restaurant Week Facebook Page .